|Lansinoh Cream (10g)
Lansinoh penetrates deeply, restors and maintains the mositure content essential for healthy, supple skin. Lansinoh is the only topical cream available that has been clinically proven in hospital trials to accelerate the healing of sore, cracked nipples associated with breastfeeding. When Lansinoh is applied to injured nipple skin tissue, ut slows down the evaporation of the skin's natural mositure, providing a mositure barrier that allows skin to rehydrate from within. This process is known as moist wound healing (click here on articles related to this theory), the most up to date method for accelerating healing which eliminates the formation of scabs and crusts.
Lansinoh does not clog pores ot milk ducts.
During breastfeeding: For soothing relief and effective treatment of sore nipples, apply lansinoh over the whole area of sore or damaged skin after every feed and as needed. If the skin is cracked or very abraded, a thick layer of lansinoh enables faster healing.
Lansinoh is ultrapure and well absorbed; it does not need to be removed before breastfeeding.
During pregnancy: Lansinoh may be used to condition the nipples prior to breastfeeding by applying twice daily to ease dryness and promote healthy, supple skin.
- to prevent or treat diaper rash
- use as a hairgel or moisturizer for baby's hair (For mommies who knows me will know that James hair always look very well-kept and gel up...the secret is out...I use a very safe cosmetic-- the Lansinoh cream)
- to treat eczema. Highly mositurizing and thus extremely effective on babies with dry skin.
- Soothes minor cuts, burns and abrasions by its emollient action.
• Hypoallergenic (like all products, please do a patch test first to be sure)
• Endorsed by La Leche League International
• Totally natural, pure, and safe
• Need not be removed prior to nursing
See here for all testimonials