Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot Password?| Admin Options
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | BayB Supplies Home

Welcome to BayB Forum!
This is a forum board where everyone can discuss anything about Parenthood.
You'll need to REGISTER before you can post your messages.
Please feel free to contact out moderator at mail@baybsupplies.net if you need any assistance.

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Recommendations!
 Jelly or Agar agar with cartoon design
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
Next Page
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic
Page  of 5Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 

bakebean

Singapore
1158 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  00:11:32 Show Profile Edit Topic Click to see bakebean's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Topic
hi, i would like to know where can i get Jelly or Agar agar with cartoon design? i remember seeing it on one of my friend's ds birthday party... but lost touch with her llao...

i remember is a minnie mouse design with choco coating.

Veronica Ng

Singapore
568 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  15:41:13 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see Veronica Ng's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Bakebean,

U can contact Mrs Chan at 96350758. I show u a pic of agar agar she did for my ds birthday.

61.57 KB
Go to Top of Page

bakebean

Singapore
1158 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  17:44:51 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see bakebean's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
thanks alot veronica

Go to Top of Page

Erica Lai

756 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  20:11:04 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Such a nice agar agar, can share how much would it costs? Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Erica Lai

756 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  11:31:30 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Bunny so cute, thanks NJK_Mom
Go to Top of Page

bakebean

Singapore
1158 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  11:35:02 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see bakebean's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
jus ordered a batman from mrs chan, she quotes me $33 incl delivery.

will upload the photo on this sat.

NJK_mom, the agar agar can serve roughly how many pple?

Go to Top of Page

qisumie

Singapore
456 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  11:40:13 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
wow all this jelly look so nice....does it taste good? is it sweet???Thanks...
Go to Top of Page

yvonne

Singapore
756 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  12:47:13 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see yvonne's MSN Messenger address Send yvonne a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Bakebean,

Did u hv the latest designs from Mrs Chan when u ordered from her? I have got her older designs, but I heard she got new designs.
If you have, can you please PM me? thanx!
It's my girl 1YO birthday next month.
Go to Top of Page

vientan

Singapore
1334 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  14:23:36 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Yvonne, my damian also 1 YO next mth leh. Urs on which day? Mine 15th.

Still in dilemma to have birthday bash for him or not.

Vivien

Javier (Jun'03 Baby) & Damian (Mar'05 Baby)
Go to Top of Page

michelleshesg

Singapore
590 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  14:40:04 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see michelleshesg's MSN Messenger address Send michelleshesg a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
hi vivien

my adele oso next mth 1st birthday on the 19th, will be ordering the agar agar too.
Go to Top of Page

yvonne

Singapore
756 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  15:45:02 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see yvonne's MSN Messenger address Send yvonne a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Vivien - My Eva's birthday is 29th march.. Can match my Eva with ur Damian. Then, also my Erica with ur Javier? (Erica is dec '03).

We going to hv a small b'day celebration only.. order 1 agar agar cake and catered food.
Last time got celebrate for Erica, so must be fair lor.. Otherwise, Eva grows up compare photos, then cannot find her 1YO birthday cake photo.. how?
Go to Top of Page

vientan

Singapore
1334 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  15:48:15 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
hee yvonne sure no prob. Ya loh javier have birthday bash, scare damian compart pic too.

Hi michelle, long time no see. Hee ur babe coming 1 YO too!

Vivien
Go to Top of Page

bakebean

Singapore
1158 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  02:24:26 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see bakebean's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yvonne
Hi Bakebean,

Did u hv the latest designs from Mrs Chan when u ordered from her? I have got her older designs, but I heard she got new designs.
If you have, can you please PM me? thanx!
It's my girl 1YO birthday next month.

done... she sent me 90 designs but not very clear... take a look
Go to Top of Page

ctsk

Singapore
1639 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  02:26:42 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see ctsk's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Wow!! 90 designs!!! Can send to me too???please????

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/c/clairewoon/
Go to Top of Page

michelleshesg

Singapore
590 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  09:51:54 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see michelleshesg's MSN Messenger address Send michelleshesg a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
hi bakebeans

i want the pics too. pls pm me.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

yvonne

Singapore
756 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  12:43:15 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see yvonne's MSN Messenger address Send yvonne a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Bakebean - Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

ctsk

Singapore
1639 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  00:25:50 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see ctsk's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Bakebean,

Rec'd your email....thank you very much

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/c/clairewoon/
Go to Top of Page

bakebean

Singapore
1158 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  11:39:53 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see bakebean's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
welcome!

share your agar agar pic if u order.

Go to Top of Page

viv

24 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  17:58:14 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Bake bean,

I would love to have the pics for the agar agar... can email me?
My email is vivien_teo@hotmail.com

thanks

Ian's Mummy
Go to Top of Page

bakebean

Singapore
1158 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  18:43:25 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see bakebean's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
viv, sent.
Go to Top of Page

Joann Lim

Singapore
917 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  22:43:10 Show Profile Visit Joann Lim's Homepage Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
hi bakebean can email me too. joannlim@singnet.com.sg thanks

Mummy of Little Julien

58.42 KB
Go to Top of Page
Page  of 5Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
Jump To: 
BayB Supplies Forum© 2004 BayB SuppliesGo To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.24 sec.Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03