Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot Password?| Admin Options
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | BayB Supplies Home

Welcome to BayB Forum!
This is a forum board where everyone can discuss anything about Parenthood.
You'll need to REGISTER before you can post your messages.
Please feel free to contact out moderator at mail@baybsupplies.net if you need any assistance.

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Parents-to-be Club
 Comment for Dr Koh Cheng Huat & HK Ho
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next TopicLock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 

yjlo

5 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2005 :  11:42:47 Show Profile Edit Topic Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Topic
Hi,

Anyone can give me comments for
- Koh Cheng Huat (have a clinic in Toa Payoh Central)
- HK Ho

a) do they deliver at Mount Alvenia or TMC?
b) how much is their package?
c) are they patient, detailed, knowledgable,etc?
d) the location of the clinic and their contact #?

Many thanks!

Regards,
yjlo

floppy

Singapore
193 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2005 :  13:42:08 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi yjlo,

My colleague's gynae is HK Ho (Ho Hon Kwok), and she highly recommend him. I got his name card from her but I didn't see him because Mt Alvenia is too far from my house.

His clinic detail :
#02-06/07, Mt Alvenia Medical Centre,
Tel 6353-8833

you can call to ask about their package.
Go to Top of Page

JasmineWayne

Singapore
264 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2005 :  00:30:07 Show Profile Edit Reply Send JasmineWayne an ICQ Message Click to see JasmineWayne's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
hello yjlo

for doc Koh Cheng Huat- his clinic is at toa payoh blk 183. phone number is 62544022. he delivered both at mt a n thomson ( for u to choose ). i took his package costing $500 exclusive of jabs n tests. he's very good n always joking with u to make u feel relax. he's a nice gynae. n if i would to give birth the next time round he would still be the one i go to. however his clinic always very packed. u will never go in his clinic to see less than 10 patients there- i mean mum's to be. so must check the correct timings to be there to avoid waiting for long...

7.93 KB

[url=http://lilypie.com][/url]

Jasmine Sin mummy of darling Wayne
Go to Top of Page

cinchua

Singapore
184 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2005 :  11:04:07 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see cinchua's MSN Messenger address Send cinchua a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi,

My Gynea is Dr CH Koh as well. I did my pregnancy detailed test at TMC and delivered at Mt A. Dr Koh delivers at both hospital. He is previously from KKH. I think I setup his own clinic after KKH. Find him humorous. Agree with JasmineWayne that his clinic is very packed and you have to wait very long to see him even though you had an appointment. Worst is he happens to have a delivery to attend to that day. Normally, I prefer to make appointment before 10am to see him so that I will not be stuck in the queue unless he has a delivery to do in early morning. To add, he is very pro in natural delivery. I had my baby boy delivered at 4kg with his help though the scan was est. at 3.6kg the day before.

Mum of Baby Alden

Edited by - cinchua on 07/18/2005 11:09:28
Go to Top of Page
 Previous Topic Topic Next TopicLock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
Jump To: 
BayB Supplies Forum© 2004 BayB SuppliesGo To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec.Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03