Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot Password?| Admin Options
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | BayB Supplies Home

Welcome to BayB Forum!
This is a forum board where everyone can discuss anything about Parenthood.
You'll need to REGISTER before you can post your messages.
Please feel free to contact out moderator at mail@baybsupplies.net if you need any assistance.

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Everything else!
 Agar Agar BDay "Cakes"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next TopicLock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 

limcweve

Singapore
231 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  15:24:59 Show Profile Edit Topic Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Topic
Hi Mummies

Seen few of u got these Agar Agar Bday Cakes for ur DS/DDs. Can anyone share your feedbacks and where u get it (website, etc.)?

Thanks in advanced

kellyng

Singapore
117 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  15:35:30 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see kellyng's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
give me yr email.. i forward to u

5.17 KB
Go to Top of Page

Angelcow

Singapore
3415 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  22:04:24 Show Profile Visit Angelcow's Homepage Edit Reply Click to see Angelcow's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
i think this is the thread you are looking for, eve. call mrs chan and she'll email you the cataolgue. prices of the jelly ranges from $35-$42 depending on design. i just ordered a pooh from her as a gift to my friend's DD's 3yr old party.

but i didnt get to eat it coz i need to leave early and they couldnt bear to cut the nice agar agar!

http://www.baybsupplies.biz/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6504&whichpage=1&SearchTerms=jelly

Go to Top of Page

NJK_Mom

Singapore
1698 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  07:03:03 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
I got a 3D standing cake for my daughter's 13th yrs old in Feb(dont ask why..she is rather childish for her age)..I think I paid $40.

2 yrs ago,I got a bugs bunny for my elder boy too.They like the agar agar cos its neither too sweet or too bland.

Edited by - NJK_Mom on 07/26/2007 09:48:54
Go to Top of Page

mom2B

Singapore
2548 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  08:21:07 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see mom2B's MSN Messenger address Send mom2B a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
eve, u wan the pictures for the agar agar? for ur ds birthday ah? i will email u :)

u can check this website http://www.baybsupplies.biz/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14673&whichpage=1&SearchTerms=1st

Go to Top of Page

limcweve

Singapore
231 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  09:20:59 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi all

Thanks for the info!
Ds bday still far away lah.. In Feb.. But I'm getting excited already.. Hahahaaa..........

Go to Top of Page

f3n_g3r_87

Singapore
283 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  13:46:09 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see f3n_g3r_87's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
hi

can i have the web to see or tellto order? thinking of buying one for my friend...

Thank Alot For the Info, Have a Great Day!!
Fen.

~ We promise that our love will be Honest, Faithful & True ~

Go to Top of Page

rays_baobei

Singapore
253 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  18:40:42 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see rays_baobei's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
can some pne email me the contact to order ane pics too.

mavis220902@hotmail.com

[/url]
Go to Top of Page

ruthhan

Singapore
1115 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2008 :  15:29:09 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi all

Can someone email the contact number / website to order?
Want to get for my ds bday next mth.

Thanks in advance.

Go to Top of Page

mAriLyN aka NaTaLiE

Singapore
434 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2008 :  17:39:17 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi ruthhan, you can contact Mr James Chan @ 97887807 and he will then e-mail you the catalogue. The price increase to $45, i just ordered it recently for both my DD & DS birthday.

Go to Top of Page

Angelcow

Singapore
3415 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  10:22:10 Show Profile Visit Angelcow's Homepage Edit Reply Click to see Angelcow's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
ruth, there is one shop at beauty world hawker centre (4th floor) right at a corner of the hawker centre that does the same agar-agar cake. it is about $10-$15 cheaper than James but you have to collect it yourself. the second time i order, i dont need to go down to choose the design and make payment first. i just made a phonecall to Alice (the shopkeeper) and i pay upon collection.

if you are interested, i go and dig out the name card.

Go to Top of Page

Vivian

Singapore
1312 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  18:19:21 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Wah, Angie, u come all the way here to Beauty World..I love the kuehs from that store..we buy kuehs from them every week. Didn't know they do Agar-agar cakes...

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/3qas/1.png[/img][/url]
Go to Top of Page

Angelcow

Singapore
3415 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  21:50:33 Show Profile Visit Angelcow's Homepage Edit Reply Click to see Angelcow's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
huh? what kueh? they dont make kuehs. they only make dessert.

For those who are interested, it's beauty world #04-25, Food Mapping. The lean, bespectacled lady is the lady boss, Alice.

Go to Top of Page

Vivian

Singapore
1312 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2008 :  19:48:18 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Oops, me here thinking of the nonya kueh store in the hawker center. Love their bun too!

But never seems to see that store u mentioned lah...will check it our again this sat..

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/3qas/1.png[/img][/url]
Go to Top of Page

Desiree

Singapore
128 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  09:43:17 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
You can order Jelly Cakes from Ejelly, contact them at ejellyagaragar@gmail.com for their catalogues.
Go to Top of Page
 Previous Topic Topic Next TopicLock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
Jump To: 
BayB Supplies Forum© 2004 BayB SuppliesGo To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.3 sec.Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03