Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot Password?| Admin Options
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | BayB Supplies Home

Welcome to BayB Forum!
This is a forum board where everyone can discuss anything about Parenthood.
You'll need to REGISTER before you can post your messages.
Please feel free to contact out moderator at mail@baybsupplies.net if you need any assistance.

All Forums
 Chat & Share
 Playgroup
 playgroup in Jurong West
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next TopicLock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 

phay

Singapore
308 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  13:49:43 Show Profile Edit Topic Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Topic
halo anyone know any playgroup in jurong west. my mil stay in jurong west st65

phay

wanpin88

Singapore
41 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  18:41:38 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see wanpin88's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
hi,me in jurong west st52,anyone want to have a playgroup here?
Go to Top of Page

caycay

Singapore
96 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  13:47:52 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
hello, me at jurong west central 1... looking for a playgroup for my 9mth DS too

Go to Top of Page

hui32

Singapore
308 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  00:47:13 Show Profile Edit Reply Send hui32 an ICQ Message Click to see hui32's MSN Messenger address Send hui32 a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wanpin88
hi,me in jurong west st52,anyone want to have a playgroup here?

hi
im stying @ boonlay drive...afew streets away frm st 52 :)
Go to Top of Page

Mummy B

365 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  08:20:24 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Yo.. me at St 65 as well. Will be great to organise a playgroup. My child is 2+.

Phay, there are couples of banners for playgroup around the neighbourhood. I've also been around looking at the information pasted outside the lift lobbies, quite a number.

Been around surveying a few but settled for Town for Kids at Jurong East Stadium.

Anyone has any comments on Town for Kids at Jurong?
Go to Top of Page

phay

Singapore
308 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  17:19:37 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
but the one near my mil place is apple tree who only accept kids tat r born in 2004.

phay
Go to Top of Page

jj2007

Singapore
8 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  14:43:25 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi all mums at Jurong West,
I am looking for playgroup for my 22th months old boy in this area too. Town for kids Jurong the location abit inconvenient to me, but heard some good comments from parents.
I'm considering StarTots playgroup conduct by Edufarm Learning Ctr at jurong west st81, any feedback of comment about this playgroup?
Thanks for sharing the info
Go to Top of Page

chin mama

846 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  23:11:00 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi

I'm staying in Clementi. Any mummies can share their kid's experience in playgroup in the West. My area does not have any playgroup. I heard there is 1 at Jurong East, above NTUC. Any1 knows the name of the school?

Go to Top of Page

Joyce Long

Singapore
1815 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  23:17:40 Show Profile Visit Joyce Long's Homepage Edit Reply Click to see Joyce Long's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Phay, you may want to consider Zoo Phonics @ Jurong West. It is at Blk 502 Jurong West Ave 1. Is that near yr place? Btw how old is yr child?

Hi Chin mama, Chin boy boy has the potential to speak very fast..so the above playgroup may be 1 of the option...

More photos @ http://www.baybsupplies.biz/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=11470
Go to Top of Page

chin mama

846 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  21:47:39 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Joyce Long
Hi Phay, you may want to consider Zoo Phonics @ Jurong West. It is at Blk 502 Jurong West Ave 1. Is that near yr place? Btw how old is yr child?

Hi Chin mama, Chin boy boy has the potential to speak very fast..so the above playgroup may be 1 of the option...

Thanks joyce. Will check it out.

Go to Top of Page

jong

Singapore
561 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2007 :  09:43:13 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see jong's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jj2007
Hi all mums at Jurong West,
I am looking for playgroup for my 22th months old boy in this area too. Town for kids Jurong the location abit inconvenient to me, but heard some good comments from parents.
I'm considering StarTots playgroup conduct by Edufarm Learning Ctr at jurong west st81, any feedback of comment about this playgroup?
Thanks for sharing the info

Hi jj2007,
I've just withdraw my DD from the Startots @ Queenstown. I would sugguest that you send your child for a trial before signing up or have a look at the place. Maybe the Jurong West centre is more "developed".

Go to Top of Page

tunesbb

2 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  13:56:15 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi jong,
care to share with us the reason y u withdraw ur child out from this startots..cos i thought of letting my gal join startots leh..
and also can any1 here tell me hw much is the sch fee per mth at starttots?thanks
Go to Top of Page

n/a

3 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2007 :  13:13:43 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Joyce Long[/i][br]Hi Phay, you may want to consider Zoo Phonics @ Jurong West. It is at Blk 502 Jurong West Ave 1. Is that near yr place? Btw how old is yr child?

Is the program good?
Go to Top of Page

bbloh

Singapore
47 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  10:21:41 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
I went for an one-hour Zoo-phonics enrichment program trial in Dec 2007. Consists of some phonics gesturing, singing & action and arts & crafts session. Not too bad but heard that the weekday programs may be more interesting, with English and Mandarin incorporated.

www.zoophonics.com.sg
Go to Top of Page
 Previous Topic Topic Next TopicLock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
Jump To: 
BayB Supplies Forum© 2004 BayB SuppliesGo To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.28 sec.Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03